Mark Webber not contemplating retirement yet
Sydney: Red Bull ace Mark Webber has said he isn`t contemplating retiring yet, brushing aside speculations that the 2013 Formula One season, starting this weekend in Australia, could be his last.
Webber said he would take a decision on his retirement in future, adding right now there is no such consideration.
Webber said a lot of people thought 2009 was his last year, but at the end of the day it`s the results that determine their longevity in the sport, adding at this level you are not surviving if you are not performing.
Webber, who is a nine-time Grand Prix winner, said the thrill of victory still spurs him on.
The Australian driving ace also claimed he and the Red bull team are very well prepared for the upcoming season, adding they are anticipating good results at the inaugural race in Melbourne, and they are feeling positive as team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM