Mark Webber not contemplating retirement yet
Sydney: Red Bull ace Mark Webber has said he isn`t contemplating retiring yet, brushing aside speculations that the 2013 Formula One season, starting this weekend in Australia, could be his last.
Webber said he would take a decision on his retirement in future, adding right now there is no such consideration.
Webber said a lot of people thought 2009 was his last year, but at the end of the day it`s the results that determine their longevity in the sport, adding at this level you are not surviving if you are not performing.
Webber, who is a nine-time Grand Prix winner, said the thrill of victory still spurs him on.
The Australian driving ace also claimed he and the Red bull team are very well prepared for the upcoming season, adding they are anticipating good results at the inaugural race in Melbourne, and they are feeling positive as team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145