Mark Webber not contemplating retirement yet
Sydney: Red Bull ace Mark Webber has said he isn`t contemplating retiring yet, brushing aside speculations that the 2013 Formula One season, starting this weekend in Australia, could be his last.
Webber said he would take a decision on his retirement in future, adding right now there is no such consideration.
Webber said a lot of people thought 2009 was his last year, but at the end of the day it`s the results that determine their longevity in the sport, adding at this level you are not surviving if you are not performing.
Webber, who is a nine-time Grand Prix winner, said the thrill of victory still spurs him on.
The Australian driving ace also claimed he and the Red bull team are very well prepared for the upcoming season, adding they are anticipating good results at the inaugural race in Melbourne, and they are feeling positive as team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez