Massa brands Hamilton ‘mindless’ after near-miss during Singapore GP qualifying
Marina Bay (Singapore): British Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton has been branded ‘mindless’ for his aggressive driving style by Ferrari’s Felipe Massa.
Massa was left fuming after a near-miss during Saturday’s qualifying session for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Hamilton, who qualified in fourth, had to squeeze past Massa, who qualified in sixth, as the pair came within inches of a smash.
The pair have already clashed in track this year in Monaco and Silverstone.
“He didn’t use his mind, one more time. It was a bit too much. Everyone was slow in front and he tried to pass me and we almost touched,” the Daily Mail quoted Massa, as saying.
However, Hamilton insisted that he had done nothing wrong.
“I was trying to get past and he was blocking, blocking, blocking. Eventually I got past and my lap was pretty good,” the McLaren driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan