Massa says he prays for F1 legend Schumacher daily
London: Michael Schumacher`s former Ferrari teammate Felipe Massa has reportedly admitted that he prays daily for the hospitalized seven-time Formula One world champion.
The Brazilian said that he is always thinking of Schumacher, who is still in an induced coma by doctors in France, nearly three months after a skiing accident in the French Alps.
According to the Mirror, Schumacher hit his head on a rock after crashing and rolling for 34 metres while skiing near Meribel in France on December 29 last year.
Doctors have kept the Formula One legend in an induced coma in an effort to recover him since the past three months, the report added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon