Mercedes car to display support for Schumacher
Mercedes` new look car for the 2014 Formula One season will display a message of support for seven-time World Champion Michael Schumacher, who remains in a coma following a serious skiing accident last month.
The bodywork of the W05 model will display the words "KeepFightingMichael," which has been used as a hashtag on the social networking site Twitter for fans to send their messages of support to the German.
Schumacher finished his Formula One career with Mercedes in 2012 after making a surprise return to the sport in 2010.
The 45-year-old has been in a medically-induced coma since suffering the accident when skiing off-piste in the French ski resort of Meribel on December 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets