Mercedes car to display support for Schumacher
Mercedes` new look car for the 2014 Formula One season will display a message of support for seven-time World Champion Michael Schumacher, who remains in a coma following a serious skiing accident last month.
The bodywork of the W05 model will display the words "KeepFightingMichael," which has been used as a hashtag on the social networking site Twitter for fans to send their messages of support to the German.
Schumacher finished his Formula One career with Mercedes in 2012 after making a surprise return to the sport in 2010.
The 45-year-old has been in a medically-induced coma since suffering the accident when skiing off-piste in the French ski resort of Meribel on December 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened