Mercedes chief Lauda backs Hamilton for Chinese GP success
London: Mercedes Chief Niki Lauda has said that racing ace Lewis Hamilton will be a hit with their team and will bring success in the Chinese Grand Prix.
Hamilton pleasantly shocked his new team when he shifted from the position of regular race winners to a pole position to sign for the underachievers, for the first time with his new team.
Supporting Hamilton, Lauda said that the Brit will be their catalyst for success in China and has already done a good job at the pole position.
Lauda further claimed that he is happy with his decision to convince Hamilton to join his team as the latter`s image as a role model has proved satisfactory for the team, adding that his achievements prove his worth all the more.
The Mercedes chief further there will never be a conflict between Hamilton and his team-mate Nico Rosberg unlike the warring Red Bull drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber.
However, Hamilton maintains that there is lot more to come from him, a lot to learn and catch up from his new team, adding that he is yet in the learning process and needs to speed up a lot to give his 100 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof