Mercedes chief Lauda backs Hamilton for Chinese GP success
London: Mercedes Chief Niki Lauda has said that racing ace Lewis Hamilton will be a hit with their team and will bring success in the Chinese Grand Prix.
Hamilton pleasantly shocked his new team when he shifted from the position of regular race winners to a pole position to sign for the underachievers, for the first time with his new team.
Supporting Hamilton, Lauda said that the Brit will be their catalyst for success in China and has already done a good job at the pole position.
Lauda further claimed that he is happy with his decision to convince Hamilton to join his team as the latter`s image as a role model has proved satisfactory for the team, adding that his achievements prove his worth all the more.
The Mercedes chief further there will never be a conflict between Hamilton and his team-mate Nico Rosberg unlike the warring Red Bull drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber.
However, Hamilton maintains that there is lot more to come from him, a lot to learn and catch up from his new team, adding that he is yet in the learning process and needs to speed up a lot to give his 100 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Religious tensions bristle in Myanmar village after mosque destroyed
- After IITs, HRD Ministry hikes fees in NITs, IISERs
- Was Test captain Virat Kohli overruled by BCCI, CAC in India coach appointment?
- Swami Prasad Maurya is a traitor: Mayawati
- Gold slips from 26-month high, down Rs 485 on fall in demand