Mercedes driver Rosberg warns teammate Hamilton to watch his back
London: Ace driver Lewis Hamilton has been warned to watch his back by his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg.
British ace Hamilton has joined Mercedes on a three-year deal worth 60 million pounds after quitting McLaren at the end of last season.
The 2008 world champion has linked up with Rosberg again 13 years on from when they were first teammates during their karting days.
Rosberg said there have been no practical jokes yet between him and Hamilton, but he is sure there will be time for that, adding it’s been good working with the Brit again, as the memories have all come flooding back from when we were together before.
Rosberg added it will be a great challenge to compete against Hamilton but that’s what he is at Mercedes here for, adding his teammate is one of the best drivers in the pit lane but he thinks they can work well together and push the team forward.
Hamilton and Rosberg have put their early season woes behind them after the duo dominated the final two days of testing in Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?