Mercedes driver Rosberg warns teammate Hamilton to watch his back
London: Ace driver Lewis Hamilton has been warned to watch his back by his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg.
British ace Hamilton has joined Mercedes on a three-year deal worth 60 million pounds after quitting McLaren at the end of last season.
The 2008 world champion has linked up with Rosberg again 13 years on from when they were first teammates during their karting days.
Rosberg said there have been no practical jokes yet between him and Hamilton, but he is sure there will be time for that, adding it’s been good working with the Brit again, as the memories have all come flooding back from when we were together before.
Rosberg added it will be a great challenge to compete against Hamilton but that’s what he is at Mercedes here for, adding his teammate is one of the best drivers in the pit lane but he thinks they can work well together and push the team forward.
Hamilton and Rosberg have put their early season woes behind them after the duo dominated the final two days of testing in Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal