Mercedes driver Rosberg warns teammate Hamilton to watch his back
London: Ace driver Lewis Hamilton has been warned to watch his back by his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg.
British ace Hamilton has joined Mercedes on a three-year deal worth 60 million pounds after quitting McLaren at the end of last season.
The 2008 world champion has linked up with Rosberg again 13 years on from when they were first teammates during their karting days.
Rosberg said there have been no practical jokes yet between him and Hamilton, but he is sure there will be time for that, adding it’s been good working with the Brit again, as the memories have all come flooding back from when we were together before.
Rosberg added it will be a great challenge to compete against Hamilton but that’s what he is at Mercedes here for, adding his teammate is one of the best drivers in the pit lane but he thinks they can work well together and push the team forward.
Hamilton and Rosberg have put their early season woes behind them after the duo dominated the final two days of testing in Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says