Mercedes driver Rosberg warns teammate Hamilton to watch his back
London: Ace driver Lewis Hamilton has been warned to watch his back by his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg.
British ace Hamilton has joined Mercedes on a three-year deal worth 60 million pounds after quitting McLaren at the end of last season.
The 2008 world champion has linked up with Rosberg again 13 years on from when they were first teammates during their karting days.
Rosberg said there have been no practical jokes yet between him and Hamilton, but he is sure there will be time for that, adding it’s been good working with the Brit again, as the memories have all come flooding back from when we were together before.
Rosberg added it will be a great challenge to compete against Hamilton but that’s what he is at Mercedes here for, adding his teammate is one of the best drivers in the pit lane but he thinks they can work well together and push the team forward.
Hamilton and Rosberg have put their early season woes behind them after the duo dominated the final two days of testing in Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India-origin student tops CBSE class 12 result in Singapore
- Trump's San Diego rally draws more than 1,000 chanting protesters
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif to undergo open heart surgery; PM Modi wishes speedy recovery
- North Korean leader's aunt runs dry-cleaning store in New York
- North Korea warns South Korea of retaliatory strikes