Michael Schumacher communicating with family by fluttering eyelashes: Reports
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Seven-time formula one champion Michael Schumacher is communicating with his family by fluttering his eyelashes, according to reports.
The report also said that considering the positive signs, the German legend could be soon discharged and allowed to return home.
The 45-year-old, who recovered from coma last month after a near-fatal skiing accident, is currently undergoing rehabilitation in a Lausanne clinic.
Schumacher remains bed-bound but, according to a report in the Daily Mirror, doctors at the Swiss clinic where he is being treated, will try to get him sitting upright in an electronic wheelchair that can be controlled via mouth.
Corinna – Schumacher`s wife on July 8 said that her husband`s health was making slow but good progress.
Schumacher suffered serious brain injuries, when he crashed into rocks while on a skiing vacation in the French resort of Meribel on December 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note