Michael Schumacher`s boss insists attempts to wake him up continue
London: Formula one legend Michael Schumacher`s manager, Sabine Kehm has insisted that attempts to wake Schumacher up are continuous and the fight would go on.
Sabine denied that the doctors had given up on reviving the ace Formula one racer, as fans feared the worst after reports said that they were no longer trying to get Schumacher out of his induced coma.
According to the Daily Star, Sabina said that Schumacher`s recovery, which was taking a long time, could lead to many `misinterpretations` about his condition.
The legendary Formula One has been deliberately put in induced coma after Schumacher hit his head on a rock while skiing in the French Alps on December 29.
Last week, Schumacher had reportedly `reacted with his mouth` during a secret visit to the Grenoble hospital by his former Ferrari teammate Felipe Massa .
Also, the former Formula 1 world champion`s family had thanked his fans for their get well wishes on the F1 legend`s website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'