Michael Schumacher`s stolen medical data offered for sale: Report
London: The seven-time Formula One world champion, Michael Schumacher`s medical reports are reportedly offered for sale.
According to the BBC, the German driver`s management team has warned about the sale offer. However, Manager Sabine Kehm said that it was unclear whether the documents were genuine or not but they were definitely stolen, and the theft has been reported.
She added that the contents of any medical files are totally private and confidential and must not be made available to the public, the report said.
Kehm warned that they will press for criminal charges and damages against any publication of the content or reference to the medical file, in every single case.
Schumacher was placed in a medically induced coma after suffering a severe head injury in a skiing accident in the French Alps on 29 December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune