Michael Schumacher`s stolen medical data offered for sale: Report
London: The seven-time Formula One world champion, Michael Schumacher`s medical reports are reportedly offered for sale.
According to the BBC, the German driver`s management team has warned about the sale offer. However, Manager Sabine Kehm said that it was unclear whether the documents were genuine or not but they were definitely stolen, and the theft has been reported.
She added that the contents of any medical files are totally private and confidential and must not be made available to the public, the report said.
Kehm warned that they will press for criminal charges and damages against any publication of the content or reference to the medical file, in every single case.
Schumacher was placed in a medically induced coma after suffering a severe head injury in a skiing accident in the French Alps on 29 December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India