Michael Schumacher`s stolen medical data offered for sale: Report
London: The seven-time Formula One world champion, Michael Schumacher`s medical reports are reportedly offered for sale.
According to the BBC, the German driver`s management team has warned about the sale offer. However, Manager Sabine Kehm said that it was unclear whether the documents were genuine or not but they were definitely stolen, and the theft has been reported.
She added that the contents of any medical files are totally private and confidential and must not be made available to the public, the report said.
Kehm warned that they will press for criminal charges and damages against any publication of the content or reference to the medical file, in every single case.
Schumacher was placed in a medically induced coma after suffering a severe head injury in a skiing accident in the French Alps on 29 December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- 23 new doping failures from 2012 London Olympic Games: IOC
- Hamid Ansari's Morocco visit will boost strategic partnership with India: Larbi Reffouh
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome: Iran
- Listen to the government, Bajrang Dal is not BJP, says Amit Shah
- Read this to know where Barack Obama will stay after retirement!