MotoGP champion Rossi finishes second at Monza
Monza: MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi displayed his passion for four wheels by finishing second in the Monza rally in Italy.
The 30-year-old, who won the non-world championship event in 2006 and 2007, drove well in his Ford Focus but was beaten by last year`s champion Rinaldo Capello in a Citroen.
Rossi, third in his class in a touring car race last weekend, has considered moving into rallying when his Yamaha MotoGP contract runs out at the end of next year while he is poised to again test a Ferrari Formula One car in January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections