MotoGP champion Rossi finishes second at Monza
Monza: MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi displayed his passion for four wheels by finishing second in the Monza rally in Italy.
The 30-year-old, who won the non-world championship event in 2006 and 2007, drove well in his Ford Focus but was beaten by last year`s champion Rinaldo Capello in a Citroen.
Rossi, third in his class in a touring car race last weekend, has considered moving into rallying when his Yamaha MotoGP contract runs out at the end of next year while he is poised to again test a Ferrari Formula One car in January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love