MotoGP champion Rossi finishes second at Monza
Monza: MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi displayed his passion for four wheels by finishing second in the Monza rally in Italy.
The 30-year-old, who won the non-world championship event in 2006 and 2007, drove well in his Ford Focus but was beaten by last year`s champion Rinaldo Capello in a Citroen.
Rossi, third in his class in a touring car race last weekend, has considered moving into rallying when his Yamaha MotoGP contract runs out at the end of next year while he is poised to again test a Ferrari Formula One car in January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what