New technical chief says Ferrari will dominate F1 again in near future
London: New Ferrari technical director James Allison has claimed that Ferrari can dominate Formula One again in the near future.
According to the BBC, Ferrari won five consecutive titles in the early 2000s but has failed to match Red Bull in the last few seasons.
Allison said that he has found a team hungry and determined to get back to the top of the podium at every race and championship.
He added that the current team is one that is optimistic for the future and is looking forward to dominating the sport again.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso has finished second to Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel in three of the last four years, seasons, which have been characterised by Ferrari`s inability to build a car as fast as the Red Bull, the report said.
Allison also said Ferrari`s form would improve as a result of a series of investments made on the engineer, personnel and equipment side which we are going to reap the rewards of over the next several years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB