Nico Rosberg feels consistency is key to beating Hamilton to F1 world championship
London: Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg is of the opinion that his greater consistency is crucial to his hopes of beating his teammate Lewis Hamilton to the Formula One world championship this season.
Rosberg, who is placed at the first position in the championship and leads Hamilton by 14 points heading into Sunday`s Hungarian Grand Prix, said that they each have strengths and weaknesses, which is normal.
Rosberg, who has won four races while Hamilton has won five, said that it is always going to be a tight battle and he just needs to be a little more consistent than the other guy.
Hamilton has had to fight back after losing points as a result of a car failure thrice this year and has led the championship only once after the Spanish Grand Prix in early May.
The Briton is keen to reduce Rosberg`s lead at this weekend`s Hungarian Grand Prix , the last before Formula One`s four-week summer break.
Rosberg said that it is a great battle they have fighting each other, adding that it is very close, very intense.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS