Nico Rosberg gets his mind off disappointing Spanish Grand Prix in Ibiza
London: Nico Rosberg seems to be taking his mind off after a disappointing Spanish Grand Prix as he hopped over to Ibiza from Barcelona with girlfriend Vivian Sibold.
The German driver, 26, was left disappointed after ending up in seventh place at the Spanish Grand Prix following tyre problems.
But he looked like he was having a good time as he frolicked in the Mediterranean with his bikini-clad long-term lover, the Daily Mail reported.
The blonde interior design student, 27, showed off her trim figure in a multi-coloured Missoni two-piece, while Rosberg relaxed in a pair of purple swimming trunks.
The pair were no doubt enjoying some quality time together after a stressful time for the F1 star.
He won the Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai in April, but dropped down to seventh position during Sunday’s race at the Circuit de Catalunya in Montmelo, near Barcelona.
Venezuelan driver Pastor Maldonado ended up clinching the title.
Although it is still relatively early in this year’s F1 season, so Rosberg is optimistic he can turn things around.
He posted on his video blog following the race: “I only lost two points on the championship lead, which was good, and I am still only 20 points away which is good, as long as we can push on and improve.”
“Hopefully the conditions in Monaco and Montreal will favour us again. It is possible. But it is difficult to understand how the next race is going to be: let’s wait and see. For us onwards and upwards as Ross [Brawn, team principal] would say,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Pakistan Daily calls Nawaz Sharif's statement on Kashmir 'wishful thinking and unrealistic'
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study