Nico Rosberg gets his mind off disappointing Spanish Grand Prix in Ibiza
London: Nico Rosberg seems to be taking his mind off after a disappointing Spanish Grand Prix as he hopped over to Ibiza from Barcelona with girlfriend Vivian Sibold.
The German driver, 26, was left disappointed after ending up in seventh place at the Spanish Grand Prix following tyre problems.
But he looked like he was having a good time as he frolicked in the Mediterranean with his bikini-clad long-term lover, the Daily Mail reported.
The blonde interior design student, 27, showed off her trim figure in a multi-coloured Missoni two-piece, while Rosberg relaxed in a pair of purple swimming trunks.
The pair were no doubt enjoying some quality time together after a stressful time for the F1 star.
He won the Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai in April, but dropped down to seventh position during Sunday’s race at the Circuit de Catalunya in Montmelo, near Barcelona.
Venezuelan driver Pastor Maldonado ended up clinching the title.
Although it is still relatively early in this year’s F1 season, so Rosberg is optimistic he can turn things around.
He posted on his video blog following the race: “I only lost two points on the championship lead, which was good, and I am still only 20 points away which is good, as long as we can push on and improve.”
“Hopefully the conditions in Monaco and Montreal will favour us again. It is possible. But it is difficult to understand how the next race is going to be: let’s wait and see. For us onwards and upwards as Ross [Brawn, team principal] would say,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog