Nicole Scherzinger, Lewis Hamilton celebrate 6-year anniversary with romantic getaway
London: Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton packed their bags for Venice and New York to celebrate their 6th anniversary.
The 29-year-old F1 champ, who had been with singer, 35, in an on/off relationship since 2007, took to Twitter to share their lovable vacation snaps in the Italian city and The Hamptons, writing "better late than never", the Mirror reported.
The racer also posted a collage of photos taken from their time in New York , and the pair, who had gotten back together this March post splitting up in July 2013, seemed really happy in the pictures.
Last year, the duo had flown to Capri in Italy with their bulldog, Roscoe, to mark their fifth anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!