No charges for now against NASCAR`s Tony Stewart in fatal crash: Sheriff
Canadaigua N.Y.: There is currently no evidence that NASCAR champion driver Tony Stewart committed a crime when he struck and killed a fellow driver in a weekend race, the Sheriff of Ontario County, New York, said on Monday.
"At this time there are no facts that exist that support any criminal behavior or conduct or any probable cause of a criminal act in this investigation," Sheriff Phil Povero said at a news conference, adding that the investigation into 20-year-old Kevin Ward Jr`s death was still ongoing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader