No charges for now against NASCAR`s Tony Stewart in fatal crash: Sheriff
Canadaigua N.Y.: There is currently no evidence that NASCAR champion driver Tony Stewart committed a crime when he struck and killed a fellow driver in a weekend race, the Sheriff of Ontario County, New York, said on Monday.
"At this time there are no facts that exist that support any criminal behavior or conduct or any probable cause of a criminal act in this investigation," Sheriff Phil Povero said at a news conference, adding that the investigation into 20-year-old Kevin Ward Jr`s death was still ongoing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal govt vs Centre: Delhi High Court seeks response from Modi governnment
- Indian Premier League: Here's what original mystery spinner Paul Adams said about Shivil Kaushik!
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day