On shoes partners Sauber F1 team
Hinwil (Switzerland): Swiss running shoe company On is now equipping the Sauber Formula 1 team.
Motor racing is a team sport in which the best possible material plays a key role. The team`s trackside endeavours demand a combination of endurance and quick reactions, and the patented technology developed by On blends comfort and speed - virtues that also boost the Sauber F1 Team drivers and physiotherapists in their race preparations and training camps.
"We`re particularly pleased to be working with another Swiss company," says Monisha Kaltenborn, CEO of Sauber F1. "On is a young, innovative enterprise and an excellent fit for us, especially as many of the team use their brief periods of free time during race weekends to keep fit by jogging around the circuit."
The stand-out feature of On shoes is their unique CloudTec sole, which provides a soft landing and powerful takeoff. This patented technology was engineered in Switzerland and enables athletes to run more efficiently.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory