On shoes partners Sauber F1 team
Hinwil (Switzerland): Swiss running shoe company On is now equipping the Sauber Formula 1 team.
Motor racing is a team sport in which the best possible material plays a key role. The team`s trackside endeavours demand a combination of endurance and quick reactions, and the patented technology developed by On blends comfort and speed - virtues that also boost the Sauber F1 Team drivers and physiotherapists in their race preparations and training camps.
"We`re particularly pleased to be working with another Swiss company," says Monisha Kaltenborn, CEO of Sauber F1. "On is a young, innovative enterprise and an excellent fit for us, especially as many of the team use their brief periods of free time during race weekends to keep fit by jogging around the circuit."
The stand-out feature of On shoes is their unique CloudTec sole, which provides a soft landing and powerful takeoff. This patented technology was engineered in Switzerland and enables athletes to run more efficiently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers