On shoes partners Sauber F1 team
Hinwil (Switzerland): Swiss running shoe company On is now equipping the Sauber Formula 1 team.
Motor racing is a team sport in which the best possible material plays a key role. The team`s trackside endeavours demand a combination of endurance and quick reactions, and the patented technology developed by On blends comfort and speed - virtues that also boost the Sauber F1 Team drivers and physiotherapists in their race preparations and training camps.
"We`re particularly pleased to be working with another Swiss company," says Monisha Kaltenborn, CEO of Sauber F1. "On is a young, innovative enterprise and an excellent fit for us, especially as many of the team use their brief periods of free time during race weekends to keep fit by jogging around the circuit."
The stand-out feature of On shoes is their unique CloudTec sole, which provides a soft landing and powerful takeoff. This patented technology was engineered in Switzerland and enables athletes to run more efficiently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!