On shoes partners Sauber F1 team
Hinwil (Switzerland): Swiss running shoe company On is now equipping the Sauber Formula 1 team.
Motor racing is a team sport in which the best possible material plays a key role. The team`s trackside endeavours demand a combination of endurance and quick reactions, and the patented technology developed by On blends comfort and speed - virtues that also boost the Sauber F1 Team drivers and physiotherapists in their race preparations and training camps.
"We`re particularly pleased to be working with another Swiss company," says Monisha Kaltenborn, CEO of Sauber F1. "On is a young, innovative enterprise and an excellent fit for us, especially as many of the team use their brief periods of free time during race weekends to keep fit by jogging around the circuit."
The stand-out feature of On shoes is their unique CloudTec sole, which provides a soft landing and powerful takeoff. This patented technology was engineered in Switzerland and enables athletes to run more efficiently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price