Open track day at Buddh International Circuit on Feb 17
Greater Noida: The Buddh International Circuit (BIC) here will host the BIC Time Trial (Open track day) for general public Feb 17.
The open track day at the Formula 1 circuit will give speed fanatics a chance to test their driving skills. The track day will be open to all categories of bike and car owners and the only criteria to reserve a seat is to have a valid driving licence.
The registration fee for an hour`s session in a car will be Rs.4,000 while for bike it will be Rs.3,000. On availing three sessions, the fourth one will be complimentary.
Fans can also enjoy Taxi Rides in Mercedes SLS (Twin seater) and Mercedes C, E and ML Class from certified circuit drivers at a cost of Rs.7500 and Rs.1500 per person, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation