Open track day at Buddh International Circuit on Feb 17
Greater Noida: The Buddh International Circuit (BIC) here will host the BIC Time Trial (Open track day) for general public Feb 17.
The open track day at the Formula 1 circuit will give speed fanatics a chance to test their driving skills. The track day will be open to all categories of bike and car owners and the only criteria to reserve a seat is to have a valid driving licence.
The registration fee for an hour`s session in a car will be Rs.4,000 while for bike it will be Rs.3,000. On availing three sessions, the fourth one will be complimentary.
Fans can also enjoy Taxi Rides in Mercedes SLS (Twin seater) and Mercedes C, E and ML Class from certified circuit drivers at a cost of Rs.7500 and Rs.1500 per person, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heavy rains wreak havoc across the country!
- Pakistani terrorist captured in Kashmir is a resident of Lahore
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Heath Ledger responsible for his own death: Father
- Federal Alliance hints at joining new govt in Nepal
- Great Red Spot the source of heat on Jupiter: Scientists
- Lloyds to cut 3,000 jobs, close more branches after Brexit shock
- Chhattisgarh IAS officer claims 94% of death row convicts are Dalits, Muslims, triggers row