Paul Di Resta set to leave Force India for Sauber move
London: F1 driver Paul Di Resta has revealed that he might not drive for Force India next season, according to reports.
According to the Mirror, Di Resta said he was talking to team bosses but it looked likely that he would lose his seat and that he believed Force India was having discussions with rival driver Sergio Perez.
He added that his manager had talked with rival team Sauber about a possible move, with a drive for Mercedes-Benz in the DTM touring car series also a possibility, the report said.
He was giving evidence at a High Court trial in London after being sued by former manager Anthony Hamilton, the father of Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton, for wrongful termination of a contract, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video