Paul Di Resta set to leave Force India for Sauber move
London: F1 driver Paul Di Resta has revealed that he might not drive for Force India next season, according to reports.
According to the Mirror, Di Resta said he was talking to team bosses but it looked likely that he would lose his seat and that he believed Force India was having discussions with rival driver Sergio Perez.
He added that his manager had talked with rival team Sauber about a possible move, with a drive for Mercedes-Benz in the DTM touring car series also a possibility, the report said.
He was giving evidence at a High Court trial in London after being sued by former manager Anthony Hamilton, the father of Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton, for wrongful termination of a contract, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- EPL 2016-17: Gameweek 3 — City go top with win over Hammers
- Glowing distant stars become Hubble's latest subject! - See pic
- PM Modi reaches out to people of Kashmir Valley, talks of 'unity and compassion', slams those fomenting trouble
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report