Paul Di Resta set to leave Force India for Sauber move
London: F1 driver Paul Di Resta has revealed that he might not drive for Force India next season, according to reports.
According to the Mirror, Di Resta said he was talking to team bosses but it looked likely that he would lose his seat and that he believed Force India was having discussions with rival driver Sergio Perez.
He added that his manager had talked with rival team Sauber about a possible move, with a drive for Mercedes-Benz in the DTM touring car series also a possibility, the report said.
He was giving evidence at a High Court trial in London after being sued by former manager Anthony Hamilton, the father of Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton, for wrongful termination of a contract, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details