Penalty for Vettel over comments on Karthikeyan?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel may face penalty over his controversial comments on Indian driver Narain Karthikeyan after Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix.
Before calling HRT`s Narain Karthikeyan an ‘idiot’, Vettel was also seen showing his middle finger to Karthikeyan during the race.
Vettel had told BBC after the race: "Like on normal roads, you have some idiots driving around. It seems there is also one driving here."
He commented after both their cars collided in the 46th lap of the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Fellow Formula One drivers Paul di Resta and Nico Hulkenberg had backed Narain Karthikeyan after his collision with Sebastian Vettel during the dramatic Malaysian Grand Prix.
Karthikeyan, in his HRT, contacted the rear left of Vettel`s Red Bull in the dying moments of the rain-affected race Sunday, resulting in a rare 11th place finish for the German. Vettel was runing fourth at the time of the incident and lost out on 12 points in the drivers` standings due to the collision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion