Puma to be the official merchandise partner for Indian GP
Mumbai: Sport and lifestyle brand Puma will be the official merchandise partner for Buddh International Circuit in Noida, the venue for the inaugural Indian Grand Prix later this month.
"It is our pleasure to be associated with Buddh International Circuit this year. We see this association as a pioneering effort in the field of motorsports merchandise and suits the need of the million fans to reflect their spirit and passion for the sport," Puma India MD Rajiv Mehta said in a media release.
Puma would also continue to be the official licensing partner for Ferrari branded products and the official supplier of team and race wear for Scuderia Ferrari, the release added.
The Indian GP is scheduled on October 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred