Raikkonen `put on spot` by Webber`s decision to quit Red Bull, F1
Melbourne: Finnish racing ace Kimi Raikkonen is reportedly in two minds over whether to stay on with his Formula One side Lotus or join Red Bull as a successor to Australian Mark Webber at the end of this year.
Raikkonen was put on the spot following Webber`s announcement that he is leaving Formula One for Le Mans racing and join Porsche`s sports car racing team.
However, Raikkonen, whose contract with Lotus expires at the end of this year, said that it is not the first time for him that he is facing choosing between different options on the table, adding that he will take the option which he thinks would be right at the moment.
The 33-year-old Finn arrived at Silverstone on the eve of opening free practice for this weekend`s British Grand Prix to be confronted by a barrage of media questions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference