Raikkonen `put on spot` by Webber`s decision to quit Red Bull, F1
Melbourne: Finnish racing ace Kimi Raikkonen is reportedly in two minds over whether to stay on with his Formula One side Lotus or join Red Bull as a successor to Australian Mark Webber at the end of this year.
Raikkonen was put on the spot following Webber`s announcement that he is leaving Formula One for Le Mans racing and join Porsche`s sports car racing team.
However, Raikkonen, whose contract with Lotus expires at the end of this year, said that it is not the first time for him that he is facing choosing between different options on the table, adding that he will take the option which he thinks would be right at the moment.
The 33-year-old Finn arrived at Silverstone on the eve of opening free practice for this weekend`s British Grand Prix to be confronted by a barrage of media questions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you