Raikkonen `put on spot` by Webber`s decision to quit Red Bull, F1
Melbourne: Finnish racing ace Kimi Raikkonen is reportedly in two minds over whether to stay on with his Formula One side Lotus or join Red Bull as a successor to Australian Mark Webber at the end of this year.
Raikkonen was put on the spot following Webber`s announcement that he is leaving Formula One for Le Mans racing and join Porsche`s sports car racing team.
However, Raikkonen, whose contract with Lotus expires at the end of this year, said that it is not the first time for him that he is facing choosing between different options on the table, adding that he will take the option which he thinks would be right at the moment.
The 33-year-old Finn arrived at Silverstone on the eve of opening free practice for this weekend`s British Grand Prix to be confronted by a barrage of media questions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Liquor mafia attacks police, media personnel in Madhya Pradesh; 2 held
- 'Dishoom' poster OUT! Varun Dhawan, John Abraham look uber classy
- Starving Iraqis risk all to flee Islamic State`s crumbling rule
- 'Like Modi, next US Prez should outline economic growth plan'
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella India visit: Talks of transformative role of apps and services to come