Red Bull doesn’t underestimate its F1 rivals: Horner
London: Red Bull Formula One team principal Christian Horner has vowed that there will be no complacency as his team close in on back-to-back world titles.
Red Bull is currently 131 points ahead of McLaren in the constructors’ championship.
Sebastian Vettel also holds a 92-point lead over teammate Mark Webber with seven races remaining after his victory in Sunday’s Belgian Grand Prix.
When asked as to when he would declare this season a done deal, Horner said: “When it’s impossible for anybody else to win it. There will be no complacency.”
“There are seven races to go, still a lot of points available on the board. Although that was our seventh win this year, our 12th pole, and we’ve a 100 per cent finishing record, we don’t underestimate our rivals,” he added.
He further said that the team is focused on the next race.
“We don’t alter our approach, absolutely not,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan