Red Bull doesn’t underestimate its F1 rivals: Horner
London: Red Bull Formula One team principal Christian Horner has vowed that there will be no complacency as his team close in on back-to-back world titles.
Red Bull is currently 131 points ahead of McLaren in the constructors’ championship.
Sebastian Vettel also holds a 92-point lead over teammate Mark Webber with seven races remaining after his victory in Sunday’s Belgian Grand Prix.
When asked as to when he would declare this season a done deal, Horner said: “When it’s impossible for anybody else to win it. There will be no complacency.”
“There are seven races to go, still a lot of points available on the board. Although that was our seventh win this year, our 12th pole, and we’ve a 100 per cent finishing record, we don’t underestimate our rivals,” he added.
He further said that the team is focused on the next race.
“We don’t alter our approach, absolutely not,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley