Red Bull extend deal with CU convenience store
Yeongam: Red Bull Racing has renewed its ties up with convenience store company CU, which will be its official team partner at the Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix for the third consecutive year.
As an official race partner, CU will see its logos feature on the overalls of world champion Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber throughout the race weekend, as well as on both RB9s.
Since launching in South Korea in August 2011, Red Bull’s growth has been in line with that of the convenience store industry. Red Bull is now available in 8,000 CU stores across Korea.
"By supporting Red Bull during the race, CU hopes to generate brand exposure and enhance the status of its convenience chain stores," said a Red Bull statement Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'