Red Bull extend deal with CU convenience store
Yeongam: Red Bull Racing has renewed its ties up with convenience store company CU, which will be its official team partner at the Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix for the third consecutive year.
As an official race partner, CU will see its logos feature on the overalls of world champion Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber throughout the race weekend, as well as on both RB9s.
Since launching in South Korea in August 2011, Red Bull’s growth has been in line with that of the convenience store industry. Red Bull is now available in 8,000 CU stores across Korea.
"By supporting Red Bull during the race, CU hopes to generate brand exposure and enhance the status of its convenience chain stores," said a Red Bull statement Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'