Red Bull F1 car to zip down Rajpath on October 1
New Delhi: Red Bull Racing Formula One car will zip down the capital`s Rajpath on October 1 ahead of the Indian Grand Prix race at Noida.
Red Bull Speed Street will see the Formula One car on the Rajpath at 2pm and the event will be held under the aegis of Union Ministry of Tourism and Confederations of Indian Industries.
With its engine screaming and tyres burning in F1 style onto the streets of Delhi, there will be glamour, thrills and excitement.
After Red Bull Racing driver David Coulthard became the first person to drive a Formula 1 car in India back in 2009, Red Bull`s Daniel Ricciardo, will strut his stuff.
As the lights turn green, he`ll press the pedal to the metal and zip down a 1 km stretch on Rajpath, giving New Delhi the F1 experience.
The afternoon will also see performances by some of India`s leading motorsport talents in freestyle biking as well as 4-wheel drifting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next