Red Bull F1 car to zip down Rajpath on October 1
New Delhi: Red Bull Racing Formula One car will zip down the capital`s Rajpath on October 1 ahead of the Indian Grand Prix race at Noida.
Red Bull Speed Street will see the Formula One car on the Rajpath at 2pm and the event will be held under the aegis of Union Ministry of Tourism and Confederations of Indian Industries.
With its engine screaming and tyres burning in F1 style onto the streets of Delhi, there will be glamour, thrills and excitement.
After Red Bull Racing driver David Coulthard became the first person to drive a Formula 1 car in India back in 2009, Red Bull`s Daniel Ricciardo, will strut his stuff.
As the lights turn green, he`ll press the pedal to the metal and zip down a 1 km stretch on Rajpath, giving New Delhi the F1 experience.
The afternoon will also see performances by some of India`s leading motorsport talents in freestyle biking as well as 4-wheel drifting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray