Red Bull F1 car to zip down Rajpath on October 1
New Delhi: Red Bull Racing Formula One car will zip down the capital`s Rajpath on October 1 ahead of the Indian Grand Prix race at Noida.
Red Bull Speed Street will see the Formula One car on the Rajpath at 2pm and the event will be held under the aegis of Union Ministry of Tourism and Confederations of Indian Industries.
With its engine screaming and tyres burning in F1 style onto the streets of Delhi, there will be glamour, thrills and excitement.
After Red Bull Racing driver David Coulthard became the first person to drive a Formula 1 car in India back in 2009, Red Bull`s Daniel Ricciardo, will strut his stuff.
As the lights turn green, he`ll press the pedal to the metal and zip down a 1 km stretch on Rajpath, giving New Delhi the F1 experience.
The afternoon will also see performances by some of India`s leading motorsport talents in freestyle biking as well as 4-wheel drifting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch