‘Retiring’ Schumi turns to Wild West styled rodeo to keep getting his horsepower kicks!
Islamabad: Formula One legend Michael Schumacher has hinted at plans to switch to another kind of horsepower for his kicks next year: wild west style rodeo competitions.
The 43-year-old seven-time drivers world champion confirmed earlier this month that he will retire from Grand Prix motor racing at the end of the season, and this week he said he has no plans to move to another kind of car racing.
“Formula One offers the maximum as far as emotion, speed and work completeness are concerned,” the Daily Times quoted, Schumacher as saying.
“Another type of car wouldn`t give me the same feelings so I`m stopping here completely. I think I`ll do Western-riding competitions. My wife Corinna, has already chosen the right horse for me,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Paswan mocks possibility of Nitish becoming PM, says post not vacant for 15 years
- Kolkata wears forlorn look on poll day, less traffic on street
- Seven silent culprits of hair loss!
- Mumbai civic body workers have offered to pay my fine: Kanhaiya Kumar
- Uttarakhand fire: Rajnath speaks to Governor, assures all assistance