‘Retiring’ Schumi turns to Wild West styled rodeo to keep getting his horsepower kicks!
Islamabad: Formula One legend Michael Schumacher has hinted at plans to switch to another kind of horsepower for his kicks next year: wild west style rodeo competitions.
The 43-year-old seven-time drivers world champion confirmed earlier this month that he will retire from Grand Prix motor racing at the end of the season, and this week he said he has no plans to move to another kind of car racing.
“Formula One offers the maximum as far as emotion, speed and work completeness are concerned,” the Daily Times quoted, Schumacher as saying.
“Another type of car wouldn`t give me the same feelings so I`m stopping here completely. I think I`ll do Western-riding competitions. My wife Corinna, has already chosen the right horse for me,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing