Rosberg gets hitched to girlfriend Vivian Sibold
Zee Media Bureau/Rajdeep Saha
Mercedes driver and current Championship leader Nico Rosberg got hitched on Friday with long-term girlfriend Vivian Sibold.
The two had known each other for more than a decade. Rosberg stated that the couple were over the moon and were delighted to share the special day with close friends and family.
We are over the Moon. It was very special to share our wedding day with our closest friends and family. pic.twitter.com/kLYTkq179y
— Nico Rosberg (@nico_rosberg) July 11, 2014
Last year in October Rosberg confirmed abouth the wedding. `Yes, it`s true. We`re getting married,” said the 28-year-old. “It all feels very, very, good. “Where and when we will get married, is still in the stars though,` he added.
Reports suggested that Rosberg asked Vivian, an interior decorator, to marry her “on the high seas”, believed to be in Monaco where the couple live and share an office.
The German international who has been phenomenol for Mercedes this season has enjoyed a dream year so far. He still leads team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the points tally by four points. Rosberg is touted to win the Driver`s championship this year but will be given a stiff chase by Hamilton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress