Rosberg says Mercedes `definitely` hasn`t `peaked yet` despite dominant F1 season
Washington: Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg has said that his team has not ` definitely peaked` yet despite winning all four of the Formula One season`s opening races.
Lewis Hamilton and Rosberg have finished first and second respectively in each of the past three races, but the German is hoping he would not have to play second fiddle to the 2008 world champion for a fourth consecutive race.
According to CNN, Rosberg, who is leading the drivers` title race, said that although their car, which he termed the `Silver Arrow`, is the best in F1, however, he added that the Mercedes staff is working hard to make this car more faster in every single race.
The Mercedes car `s next outing is at Sunday`s Spanish Grand Prix, providing Rosberg and teammate Hamilton, who already has three race victories to his name this season, the opportunity to make another giant statement of intent.
Rosberg, however, said that he is looking forward to the next race and getting the most out of it, adding that he needs to try and come out on top in Barcelona."
While Mercedes has enjoyed a stellar start to the 2014 season, there is no sense of complacency, with Ferrari, Red Bull and Lotus all striving to produce improved performances in Catalonia to prevent the drivers` title becoming a two-man race, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Childhood fitness cuts heart disease risks in adulthood
- Flipkart irks IIM Ahmedabad over delayed joining date, offers poor compensation for late joining
- Acting gives me a kick: Radhika Apte
- Beware! Artificial sweeteners may harm your health