Rosberg says new F1 rules `all good` for sport
London: Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg has said that the new Formula One rules have been `all good` for the sport in wake of the criticisms of the spectacle and the sound of the new engines.
Rosberg, who won the season`s first race in Melbourne, said that the formula one rule change is `definitely` good for everybody as they wanted to see a change in the winning patern, which mostly saw Red Bull racer Sebastian Vettel on the top.
According to the BBC, Rosberg said that he expects his Mercedes team to continue to e the team to beat in the upcoming Malaysian Grand Prix this week.
The German racer said that the Mercedes team might continue to be at the front because it seems that they have a bit of an `advantage` over other people.
However, Rosberg added that Melbourne is not a benchmark, as a race, and so they need to be a bit cautious with that but added that he feels that his team is looking good and it might be possible for them to do a great result again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?