Schumacher on brink of sensational F1 breakthrough at Silverstone
London: Grand Prix race legend Michael Schumacher is being touted to be on the brink of a sensational F1 breakthrough at Silverstone.
The German, 43, has hit his best form since his comeback with Mercedes two years ago, and with his sensational third place finish in Valencia last time out, he became the oldest man to grab a podium place since Jack Brabham, 44, in 1970.
“I feel there is more to come,” a newspaper quoted Schumacher, as saying.
Schuey, who is reckoned to have amassed around 900 million pounds and lives in Swiss lakeside luxury said restlessness tempted him out of retirement.
“I can’t help myself. The desire to be competitive – to race and win – is in my blood. It is a beautiful feeling – and the perfect answer to all those who have been critical of me and the team,” said Schumacher, who is buzzing from his star show in Spain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India