Schumacher`s wife talks to hubby daily to wake him out of coma
London: The wife of Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is keeping up her bedside vigil for her husband, more than a month on from the skiing accident that left him in a medically-induced coma.
The seven-time German world champion remains unresponsive while his doctors gradually reduce his anaesthetic in order to bring him out of the coma, although some experts have warned it remains too soon to determine his long-term prognosis.
According to Metro.co.uk, Corinna Schumacher remains by her husband`s side for hours on end in the University Hospital in Grenoble, France, talking him to as she tries to lure him out of his induced coma.
Concern is growing as to whether Schumacher would ever make a recovery, or even wake again, following the accident on December 29, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam