Schumacher showing `encouraging signs` of coming out of coma: Manager
Sydney: The manager of comatose Formula One legend Michael Schumacher has said that there are `encouraging signs` in the process of bringing the former German racer out of a medically-induced coma.
According to News.com.au, there has been a `noticeable improvement` in Schumacher`s condition and his manager Sabine Kehm confirmed the reports, saying that there have been `encouraging signs` in his recovery.
Schumacher suffered severe head injuries in a skiing accident at the French resort of Meribel on December 29.
The seven-time world champion was taken to a hospital in Grenoble for emergency surgery and was then placed in an artificial coma, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing