Schumacher showing `encouraging signs` of coming out of coma: Manager
Sydney: The manager of comatose Formula One legend Michael Schumacher has said that there are `encouraging signs` in the process of bringing the former German racer out of a medically-induced coma.
According to News.com.au, there has been a `noticeable improvement` in Schumacher`s condition and his manager Sabine Kehm confirmed the reports, saying that there have been `encouraging signs` in his recovery.
Schumacher suffered severe head injuries in a skiing accident at the French resort of Meribel on December 29.
The seven-time world champion was taken to a hospital in Grenoble for emergency surgery and was then placed in an artificial coma, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!