Schumacher showing `encouraging signs` of coming out of coma: Manager
Sydney: The manager of comatose Formula One legend Michael Schumacher has said that there are `encouraging signs` in the process of bringing the former German racer out of a medically-induced coma.
According to News.com.au, there has been a `noticeable improvement` in Schumacher`s condition and his manager Sabine Kehm confirmed the reports, saying that there have been `encouraging signs` in his recovery.
Schumacher suffered severe head injuries in a skiing accident at the French resort of Meribel on December 29.
The seven-time world champion was taken to a hospital in Grenoble for emergency surgery and was then placed in an artificial coma, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials