Sebastian Vettel aims to win Indian GP
New Delhi, Oct 20: As the date of the 2012 Indian Grand Prix nears, all the drivers are gearing up to make a mark at the Buddh International Circuit on October 28, 2012.
Red Bull Racing driver Sebastian Vettel has said that he aims to win the Indian GP second time, having won the inaugural edition in 2011.
Vettel is presently leading the drivers’ championship and is 6 points ahead of his main rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari. The Spaniard had been leading the standings for most of the time in the season so far.
“I loved the track layout last year, but not just because I won the race,” Vettel was quoted as saying. “With an average speed of 235km/h, the course is the second quickest of the year after Monza.”
Vettel also acknowledged the fact that Indian circuit was one of the most challenging for the drivers and he was hoping to give his best.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India