Sebastian Vettel aims to win Indian GP
New Delhi, Oct 20: As the date of the 2012 Indian Grand Prix nears, all the drivers are gearing up to make a mark at the Buddh International Circuit on October 28, 2012.
Red Bull Racing driver Sebastian Vettel has said that he aims to win the Indian GP second time, having won the inaugural edition in 2011.
Vettel is presently leading the drivers’ championship and is 6 points ahead of his main rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari. The Spaniard had been leading the standings for most of the time in the season so far.
“I loved the track layout last year, but not just because I won the race,” Vettel was quoted as saying. “With an average speed of 235km/h, the course is the second quickest of the year after Monza.”
Vettel also acknowledged the fact that Indian circuit was one of the most challenging for the drivers and he was hoping to give his best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day