Sebastian Vettel aims to win Indian GP
New Delhi, Oct 20: As the date of the 2012 Indian Grand Prix nears, all the drivers are gearing up to make a mark at the Buddh International Circuit on October 28, 2012.
Red Bull Racing driver Sebastian Vettel has said that he aims to win the Indian GP second time, having won the inaugural edition in 2011.
Vettel is presently leading the drivers’ championship and is 6 points ahead of his main rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari. The Spaniard had been leading the standings for most of the time in the season so far.
“I loved the track layout last year, but not just because I won the race,” Vettel was quoted as saying. “With an average speed of 235km/h, the course is the second quickest of the year after Monza.”
Vettel also acknowledged the fact that Indian circuit was one of the most challenging for the drivers and he was hoping to give his best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Nationwide frenzy as ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth arrives in style
- This is what Zakir Naik thinks about Narendra Modi, Islamic State and jihad
- India vs West Indies, 1st Test: Virender Sehwag predicted Virat Kohli's 12th ton before we all knew it!
- Lok Sabha adjourns after uproar over AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament video, other issues
- Book on LK Advani to be released without his consent?