Sebastian Vettel aims to win Indian GP
New Delhi, Oct 20: As the date of the 2012 Indian Grand Prix nears, all the drivers are gearing up to make a mark at the Buddh International Circuit on October 28, 2012.
Red Bull Racing driver Sebastian Vettel has said that he aims to win the Indian GP second time, having won the inaugural edition in 2011.
Vettel is presently leading the drivers’ championship and is 6 points ahead of his main rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari. The Spaniard had been leading the standings for most of the time in the season so far.
“I loved the track layout last year, but not just because I won the race,” Vettel was quoted as saying. “With an average speed of 235km/h, the course is the second quickest of the year after Monza.”
Vettel also acknowledged the fact that Indian circuit was one of the most challenging for the drivers and he was hoping to give his best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says