Sebastian Vettel on pole in Singapore
Singapore: Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel secured the team`s 14th pole position in as many races this season when the German world champion led Saturday`s qualifying for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Vettel, who can become Formula One`s youngest double world champion this weekend, lapped the Marina Bay Circuit in one minute 44.381 seconds to edge out team mate Mark Webber by 0.351 seconds.
McLaren`s Jenson Button was third fastest under the floodlights in Singapore with a time of 1:44.804.
The pole position was Red Bull`s 15th in a row stretching back to the final race of last season at Abu Dhabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Chopper scam: Willing to come to India and face probe, says AgustaWestland middleman Christian James Michel
- Pro-Afzal event at JNU: Kanhaiya Kumar, others begin indefinite strike against punishment
- Meghalaya CM's wife, Sangma's son file nomination papers for Tura Lok Sabha bypoll
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks