Sebastian Vettel ready to hammer rivals
London: Formula One racing driver, Sebastian Vettel is ready to hammer his rivals yet again after spending the winter relaxing at home.
The triple world champion, who re-emerged in public on Sunday to launch Red Bull`s new RB9 car, said he had been fortunate to stay at home, especially after a tough end to last season, which drained his energy.
The 25-year-old German will start the new season as big favourite to make it four championships in a row.
Vettel, who has 26 race victories, 36 pole positions and three world titles to his name, said it will be a tough year again with a lot of races.
He said that soon as he has the helmet on, he simply wants to perform and give his best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy