Sebastian Vettel ready to hammer rivals
London: Formula One racing driver, Sebastian Vettel is ready to hammer his rivals yet again after spending the winter relaxing at home.
The triple world champion, who re-emerged in public on Sunday to launch Red Bull`s new RB9 car, said he had been fortunate to stay at home, especially after a tough end to last season, which drained his energy.
The 25-year-old German will start the new season as big favourite to make it four championships in a row.
Vettel, who has 26 race victories, 36 pole positions and three world titles to his name, said it will be a tough year again with a lot of races.
He said that soon as he has the helmet on, he simply wants to perform and give his best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'