Sebastian Vettel ready to hammer rivals
London: Formula One racing driver, Sebastian Vettel is ready to hammer his rivals yet again after spending the winter relaxing at home.
The triple world champion, who re-emerged in public on Sunday to launch Red Bull`s new RB9 car, said he had been fortunate to stay at home, especially after a tough end to last season, which drained his energy.
The 25-year-old German will start the new season as big favourite to make it four championships in a row.
Vettel, who has 26 race victories, 36 pole positions and three world titles to his name, said it will be a tough year again with a lot of races.
He said that soon as he has the helmet on, he simply wants to perform and give his best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’