Sebastian Vettel ready to hammer rivals
London: Formula One racing driver, Sebastian Vettel is ready to hammer his rivals yet again after spending the winter relaxing at home.
The triple world champion, who re-emerged in public on Sunday to launch Red Bull`s new RB9 car, said he had been fortunate to stay at home, especially after a tough end to last season, which drained his energy.
The 25-year-old German will start the new season as big favourite to make it four championships in a row.
Vettel, who has 26 race victories, 36 pole positions and three world titles to his name, said it will be a tough year again with a lot of races.
He said that soon as he has the helmet on, he simply wants to perform and give his best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?