Slight improvement in Schumacher`s condition: Doctors
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Seven-time Formula 1 champion Michael Schumacher`s condition has improved slightly after a second operation to relieve pressure on his brain, doctors said on Tuesday.
Speaking to the media, the doctors said, "A new brain scan was taken and there was a slight improvement. We were able to carry out a scan without any unnecessary risk - and it showed a few signs that he is relatively stable."
The doctors also informed that they have taken a new scan which showed signs of slight improvement but the German is still `not out of danger`.
The medical team looking after Schumacher`s health said that the operation lasted for about two hours.
The German motor-racing champion suffered head injuries on Sunday while he was skiing with his son, when he fell and struck a rock.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'