Slight improvement in Schumacher`s condition: Doctors
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Seven-time Formula 1 champion Michael Schumacher`s condition has improved slightly after a second operation to relieve pressure on his brain, doctors said on Tuesday.
Speaking to the media, the doctors said, "A new brain scan was taken and there was a slight improvement. We were able to carry out a scan without any unnecessary risk - and it showed a few signs that he is relatively stable."
The doctors also informed that they have taken a new scan which showed signs of slight improvement but the German is still `not out of danger`.
The medical team looking after Schumacher`s health said that the operation lasted for about two hours.
The German motor-racing champion suffered head injuries on Sunday while he was skiing with his son, when he fell and struck a rock.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'