Stirling Moss says `remarkable` Vettel `already` better than Schumacher
London: British racing legend Stirling Moss has said that Red Bull ace Sebastian Vettel is already better than Michael Schumacher and tipped him to eclipse both his fellow German and legendary Argentinian Juan Manuel Fangio.
According to the Mirror, the formula one legend lauded Red Bull`s ace racer as he won a seventh successive race in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.
The feat, coming just seven days after he wrapped up his fourth successive world title, matched the best run of Schumacher`s career, the report said.
Moss said that Schumacher was a great driver but the seven world titles were misleading and it was not the true situation really.
The legend added that Schumacher was very good but Vettel was a remarkable man and a remarkable driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption