Stirling Moss says `remarkable` Vettel `already` better than Schumacher
London: British racing legend Stirling Moss has said that Red Bull ace Sebastian Vettel is already better than Michael Schumacher and tipped him to eclipse both his fellow German and legendary Argentinian Juan Manuel Fangio.
According to the Mirror, the formula one legend lauded Red Bull`s ace racer as he won a seventh successive race in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.
The feat, coming just seven days after he wrapped up his fourth successive world title, matched the best run of Schumacher`s career, the report said.
Moss said that Schumacher was a great driver but the seven world titles were misleading and it was not the true situation really.
The legend added that Schumacher was very good but Vettel was a remarkable man and a remarkable driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert