Subrata appointed as United TD
Kolkata: The city`s I-League outfit United Sports Club on Sunday roped in former India defender Subrata Bhattacharya as their technical director.
Bhattacharya has agreed to work for "free" for the cash-strapped club which is reeling under financial crisis without a title sponsor.
He will remain associated with the club till next season, the club said in a release.
The club had yesterday named Ananta Kumar Ghosh as their head coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly