Subrata appointed as United TD
Kolkata: The city`s I-League outfit United Sports Club on Sunday roped in former India defender Subrata Bhattacharya as their technical director.
Bhattacharya has agreed to work for "free" for the cash-strapped club which is reeling under financial crisis without a title sponsor.
He will remain associated with the club till next season, the club said in a release.
The club had yesterday named Ananta Kumar Ghosh as their head coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court
- Bombed Brussels airport departure hall to reopen today