Sutil happy with result at Brazilian Grand Prix
Sao Paulo: Force India driver Adrian Sutil
has described his 12th place finish at the Brazilian Grand
Prix as `positive` after starting from the grid-tail.
Sutil began on P22 and jumped 10 places, although Force
India did not get any points.
Liuzzi could not finish the race after ramming into the
tyre wall but fortunately escaped unhurt.
"From P22 on the grid I think P12 is very positive and
I`m happy with that result and performance. An exciting race
today and I really enjoyed it. After a reasonable start, I did
the first part of the race on the harder tyres and it worked
really well. I thought it would be difficult with the graining
but after 20 laps the car just seemed to work better and
better and I could set some competitive lap times.”
"Then the safety car went out and we changed to the
softer compound straight away. Then I tried to move up some
places, but it was very hard to pass the Toro Rossos as they
were unbelievably quick on the straight. I managed to pass at
least Buemi and gain one position," Sutil said after the race.
Liuzzi, who suffered the crash in lap 49, also said he
yet again struggled with his brakes.
"It was a good race until the accident, we were able to
fight with a lot of cars. It was tough on the option tyres at
the start but then in the middle part of the race I was able
to put in some consistent and quick lap times.”
"Unfortunately I had been struggling with the brakes all
race and then going into the second corner something on the
car let go and I couldn`t turn in. The car just went straight
on and into the barriers. We`ll look into why this happened
and make sure we understand the reasons fully," he said.
The 2010 F1 season will end with the next race in Abu
Dhabi scheduled from November 12 to 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog