Sutil set for Force India comeback after Bianchi ruled out
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Germany`s Adrian Sutil will make a comeback for Force India as they ruled Frenchman Jules Bianchi out of the reckoning for the last remaining race seat in Formula One on Wednesday.
Bianchi`s manager Nicolas Todt said on Wednesday he had not got the seat.
"Jules Bianchi will not be Paul Di Resta`s team-mate," Todt said.
Sutil lost his Force India seat after he was found guilty of attacking Eric Lux, the co-owner of Lotus, with a champagne glass in a Shanghai bar during 2011 Chinese Grand Prix. Following the incident, Lux required 24 stitches for the wound.
While Bianchi could continue as Force India`s reserve driver, Ferrari have also expressed an interest in having him as an understudy to Fernando Alonso and Massa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital