Sutil set for Force India comeback after Bianchi ruled out
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Germany`s Adrian Sutil will make a comeback for Force India as they ruled Frenchman Jules Bianchi out of the reckoning for the last remaining race seat in Formula One on Wednesday.
Bianchi`s manager Nicolas Todt said on Wednesday he had not got the seat.
"Jules Bianchi will not be Paul Di Resta`s team-mate," Todt said.
Sutil lost his Force India seat after he was found guilty of attacking Eric Lux, the co-owner of Lotus, with a champagne glass in a Shanghai bar during 2011 Chinese Grand Prix. Following the incident, Lux required 24 stitches for the wound.
While Bianchi could continue as Force India`s reserve driver, Ferrari have also expressed an interest in having him as an understudy to Fernando Alonso and Massa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees