Sutil set for Force India comeback after Bianchi ruled out
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Germany`s Adrian Sutil will make a comeback for Force India as they ruled Frenchman Jules Bianchi out of the reckoning for the last remaining race seat in Formula One on Wednesday.
Bianchi`s manager Nicolas Todt said on Wednesday he had not got the seat.
"Jules Bianchi will not be Paul Di Resta`s team-mate," Todt said.
Sutil lost his Force India seat after he was found guilty of attacking Eric Lux, the co-owner of Lotus, with a champagne glass in a Shanghai bar during 2011 Chinese Grand Prix. Following the incident, Lux required 24 stitches for the wound.
While Bianchi could continue as Force India`s reserve driver, Ferrari have also expressed an interest in having him as an understudy to Fernando Alonso and Massa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards