Sutil set for Force India comeback after Bianchi ruled out
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Germany`s Adrian Sutil will make a comeback for Force India as they ruled Frenchman Jules Bianchi out of the reckoning for the last remaining race seat in Formula One on Wednesday.
Bianchi`s manager Nicolas Todt said on Wednesday he had not got the seat.
"Jules Bianchi will not be Paul Di Resta`s team-mate," Todt said.
Sutil lost his Force India seat after he was found guilty of attacking Eric Lux, the co-owner of Lotus, with a champagne glass in a Shanghai bar during 2011 Chinese Grand Prix. Following the incident, Lux required 24 stitches for the wound.
While Bianchi could continue as Force India`s reserve driver, Ferrari have also expressed an interest in having him as an understudy to Fernando Alonso and Massa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan