Sutil set for Force India comeback after Bianchi ruled out
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Germany`s Adrian Sutil will make a comeback for Force India as they ruled Frenchman Jules Bianchi out of the reckoning for the last remaining race seat in Formula One on Wednesday.
Bianchi`s manager Nicolas Todt said on Wednesday he had not got the seat.
"Jules Bianchi will not be Paul Di Resta`s team-mate," Todt said.
Sutil lost his Force India seat after he was found guilty of attacking Eric Lux, the co-owner of Lotus, with a champagne glass in a Shanghai bar during 2011 Chinese Grand Prix. Following the incident, Lux required 24 stitches for the wound.
While Bianchi could continue as Force India`s reserve driver, Ferrari have also expressed an interest in having him as an understudy to Fernando Alonso and Massa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi