Sutil sets ninth fastest in first free practice session
Sao Paulo: Force India’s Adrian Sutil on Friday set the ninth fastest time while his teammate Vitantonio Liuzzi was 16th fastest in the first free practice session for Sunday’s Brazilian Grand Prix at the Interlagos circuit here.
Both Sutil and Liuzzi took 29 laps each in the 90-minute session and tested several updates in their cars for the penultimate race of the season.
Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel was fastest with a timing of 1:12.328 and was followed by his teammate Mark Webber (+0.482secs).
McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton was third (+0.517secs).
Sutil (+1.590secs) took little over one second from the leader Vettel while Liuzzi (+2.159secs) was behind further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...