Sutil sets ninth fastest in first free practice session
Sao Paulo: Force India’s Adrian Sutil on Friday set the ninth fastest time while his teammate Vitantonio Liuzzi was 16th fastest in the first free practice session for Sunday’s Brazilian Grand Prix at the Interlagos circuit here.
Both Sutil and Liuzzi took 29 laps each in the 90-minute session and tested several updates in their cars for the penultimate race of the season.
Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel was fastest with a timing of 1:12.328 and was followed by his teammate Mark Webber (+0.482secs).
McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton was third (+0.517secs).
Sutil (+1.590secs) took little over one second from the leader Vettel while Liuzzi (+2.159secs) was behind further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?