Tamara Ecclestone`s new hubby beaten up and robbed
London: Tamara Ecclestone`s husband, Jay Rutland, was robbed of a diamond-studded 50,000-pound gold Rolex watch at knifepoint on Wednesday.
Two men in hoodies also snatched away Rutland`s 20,000 pound gold bracelet along with the watch, which are thought to be presents from his new bride, the Sun reported.
The former stockbroker was later taken to the hospital to get treated for the facial injuries after a brave struggle with the thugs.
But Rutland managed to get hold of one of their mobile phones and gave it to the cops.
He was mugged at 12.30am after he got out of his sports car in Wanstead, East London.
A source said told the publication that Rutland`s very shaken up and since he got a bit of a beating, so Ecclestone is comforting him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed