Tamara Ecclestone`s new hubby beaten up and robbed
London: Tamara Ecclestone`s husband, Jay Rutland, was robbed of a diamond-studded 50,000-pound gold Rolex watch at knifepoint on Wednesday.
Two men in hoodies also snatched away Rutland`s 20,000 pound gold bracelet along with the watch, which are thought to be presents from his new bride, the Sun reported.
The former stockbroker was later taken to the hospital to get treated for the facial injuries after a brave struggle with the thugs.
But Rutland managed to get hold of one of their mobile phones and gave it to the cops.
He was mugged at 12.30am after he got out of his sports car in Wanstead, East London.
A source said told the publication that Rutland`s very shaken up and since he got a bit of a beating, so Ecclestone is comforting him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review