Two easy wins for Krishnan Rajini
Chennai: Top Indian top rider Krishnan Rajini of Moto-Rev India won an easy double in the Superbikes (600 cc) class in the first round of the FMSCI National Motorcycle Racing Championship at suburban Sriperumbudur on Sunday.
TVS Racing`s K Jagan claimed top honours in Group D (Open) class and Group B category. Despite a penalty for jump start in Group-B, Jagan displayed his skills in great measure winning the race by over a second.
Rajini was the cynosure of all eyes as he spared over two seconds to Preethi Racing`s Sumit Lucas Toppo in the Superbikes event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!