Two easy wins for Krishnan Rajini
Chennai: Top Indian top rider Krishnan Rajini of Moto-Rev India won an easy double in the Superbikes (600 cc) class in the first round of the FMSCI National Motorcycle Racing Championship at suburban Sriperumbudur on Sunday.
TVS Racing`s K Jagan claimed top honours in Group D (Open) class and Group B category. Despite a penalty for jump start in Group-B, Jagan displayed his skills in great measure winning the race by over a second.
Rajini was the cynosure of all eyes as he spared over two seconds to Preethi Racing`s Sumit Lucas Toppo in the Superbikes event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials