Varlion to be Force India`s lifestyle partner
Silverstone:Sahara Force India Formula One team has tied up with Madrid-based fashion brand Varlion to be its lifestyle partner as part of a multi-year deal.
The partnership will see Varlion produce a licensed range of leisure products to be available through the team’s recently launched E-shop.
Varlion will also focus on developing a fresh concept for the team’s trackside clothing to be introduced from the 2014 season onwards.
The Varlion logo will be visible from this weekend’s British Grand Prix with branding on the garage panels, transporters and marketing materials.
From 2014, the logo will be on team’s race cars, as well as on the uniforms of team personnel.
Force India team principal Vijay Mallya said: “It’s great news to welcome such a fresh and exciting brand to the team. The Varlion clothing range mixes style with practicality and Formula One is the perfect stage to showcase their products. The relationship with Sahara Force India clearly demonstrates Varlion’s ambition to expand into international markets, including India, and benefit from the sport’s global footprint.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug