Varlion to be Force India`s lifestyle partner
Silverstone:Sahara Force India Formula One team has tied up with Madrid-based fashion brand Varlion to be its lifestyle partner as part of a multi-year deal.
The partnership will see Varlion produce a licensed range of leisure products to be available through the team’s recently launched E-shop.
Varlion will also focus on developing a fresh concept for the team’s trackside clothing to be introduced from the 2014 season onwards.
The Varlion logo will be visible from this weekend’s British Grand Prix with branding on the garage panels, transporters and marketing materials.
From 2014, the logo will be on team’s race cars, as well as on the uniforms of team personnel.
Force India team principal Vijay Mallya said: “It’s great news to welcome such a fresh and exciting brand to the team. The Varlion clothing range mixes style with practicality and Formula One is the perfect stage to showcase their products. The relationship with Sahara Force India clearly demonstrates Varlion’s ambition to expand into international markets, including India, and benefit from the sport’s global footprint.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan