Varlion to be Force India`s lifestyle partner
Silverstone:Sahara Force India Formula One team has tied up with Madrid-based fashion brand Varlion to be its lifestyle partner as part of a multi-year deal.
The partnership will see Varlion produce a licensed range of leisure products to be available through the team’s recently launched E-shop.
Varlion will also focus on developing a fresh concept for the team’s trackside clothing to be introduced from the 2014 season onwards.
The Varlion logo will be visible from this weekend’s British Grand Prix with branding on the garage panels, transporters and marketing materials.
From 2014, the logo will be on team’s race cars, as well as on the uniforms of team personnel.
Force India team principal Vijay Mallya said: “It’s great news to welcome such a fresh and exciting brand to the team. The Varlion clothing range mixes style with practicality and Formula One is the perfect stage to showcase their products. The relationship with Sahara Force India clearly demonstrates Varlion’s ambition to expand into international markets, including India, and benefit from the sport’s global footprint.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal