Vettel cautions rivals to watch out
Bangkok: Two-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has cautioned his rivals, as he gears up for the next two races in China and Bahrain.
"I`m confident for the next two races", Vettel told a sports website.
Vettel is currently in sixth position on the points table after finishing second in the Australian Grand Prix, and failing to secure any points from the rain-hit Malaysian Grand Prix.
He said there was plenty to come from him and his car. He further added, “We had a good race in Australia and in Malaysia it was a bit chaotic”.
He was referring to the reported collision between him and HRT’s Narain Karthikeyan, which didn’t allow him to score any points.
Vettel was attending the Sports Academy Grand Prix prize events where he was awarded the most outstanding sporting achievement of 2011.
Vettel said, "There are a lot of races to come and should be in good shape.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Mother of all apps? Narendra Modi government is coming up with new app UMANG - It houses 200 apps!
- BJP won't win a single seat if elections are held in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Punjab woman 'gangraped first, killed, and then thrown from roof'
- IPL 2016: Mumbai Indians sign Jerome Taylor as injured Lasith Malinga's replacement
- AugustaWestland chopper deal: It's political conspiracy to cover up criminal negligence in pursuing CBI inquiry, says AK Antony