Vettel cautions rivals to watch out
Bangkok: Two-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has cautioned his rivals, as he gears up for the next two races in China and Bahrain.
"I`m confident for the next two races", Vettel told a sports website.
Vettel is currently in sixth position on the points table after finishing second in the Australian Grand Prix, and failing to secure any points from the rain-hit Malaysian Grand Prix.
He said there was plenty to come from him and his car. He further added, “We had a good race in Australia and in Malaysia it was a bit chaotic”.
He was referring to the reported collision between him and HRT’s Narain Karthikeyan, which didn’t allow him to score any points.
Vettel was attending the Sports Academy Grand Prix prize events where he was awarded the most outstanding sporting achievement of 2011.
Vettel said, "There are a lot of races to come and should be in good shape.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP