Vettel leads Hamilton in 2nd Italian GP practice
Monza: Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel led Friday`s second practice at the Italian Grand Prix.
The Red Bull driver clocked 1 minute, 24.010 seconds around the high-speed circuit, finishing 0.36 seconds ahead of McLaren rival Lewis Hamilton, who led the opening session.
Michael Schumacher of Mercedes, a five-time winner at Monza when he was with Ferrari, was third. Ferrari drivers Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso finished fourth and fifth, respectively.
Red Bull driver Mark Webber was sixth.
Red Bull has never won in six tries at Monza, although Vettel did become the youngest winner in F1 history at 21 when he won in 2008 with Toro Rosso.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'