Vettel not ashamed of Karthikeyan outburst
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Red Bull’s German driver and double world champion Sebastian Vettel does not regret his behaviour towards Narain Karthikeyan in the last month`s Malaysian Grand Prix.
"I lost a solid fourth place, so that`s obviously disappointing," he said. "Sometimes you let some emotion show, and I don`t think someone should be ashamed about that."
Vettel had directed his anger towards the HRT driver calling him an “idiot” after the latter caused a collision that left him with a puncture to the left-rear tyre and forced the German to finish 11th and out of points at Sepang last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’