Vodafone extends McLaren partnership to end of 2013
London : Vodafone have extended their title sponsorship of the McLaren Formula One team to the end of 2013, both parties announced on Thursday.
"The Vodafone McLaren Mercedes title partnership has been hugely successful, in both sporting and marketing terms, and the extension is testimony to Formula One`s enduring global marketing appeal," said McLaren in a statement at the South Korean Grand Prix.
Vodafone teamed up with McLaren in 2007 and the team have won 21 races since then, including a world championship with Lewis Hamilton in 2008.
The team`s current all-British line-up is Hamilton and reigning champion Jenson Button.
No financial details were given for the renewed deal .
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju