Webber extends contract with Red Bull Racing till 2013
Sydney: Australian Formula One driver Mark Webber will continue at Red Bull Racing after the F1 team extended his contract till 2013.
Webber, 35, who won the British Grand Prix at Silverstone on Sunday, has nine GP wins since signing with Red Bull in 2007.
“I know the team well and I``m very comfortable here. We have grown together over the years and it feels like absolutely the right thing to stay with Red Bull for another season,” a newspaper quoted Webber, as saying.
The contract extension also confirmed the team`s 2013 drivers lineup with world champion Sebastian Vettel, contracted for next year.
Webber is currently second in the 2012 drivers championship standings, 13 behind Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt