Webber extends contract with Red Bull Racing till 2013
Sydney: Australian Formula One driver Mark Webber will continue at Red Bull Racing after the F1 team extended his contract till 2013.
Webber, 35, who won the British Grand Prix at Silverstone on Sunday, has nine GP wins since signing with Red Bull in 2007.
“I know the team well and I``m very comfortable here. We have grown together over the years and it feels like absolutely the right thing to stay with Red Bull for another season,” a newspaper quoted Webber, as saying.
The contract extension also confirmed the team`s 2013 drivers lineup with world champion Sebastian Vettel, contracted for next year.
Webber is currently second in the 2012 drivers championship standings, 13 behind Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you