`Lightning Bolt` may try his hand at bobsledding!
Sydney: Jamaican sprint star Usain Bolt may reportedly join his country`s bobsleigh team for the 2018 Winter Olympics at Pyeongchang, South Korea.
With bobsledder Winston Watts at the end of his Olympic career, the Jamaicans are looking for younger athletes to take over and Bolt would spice up the roster and bring in the sponsorship dollars the team has had to scrounge for every year
According to News.com.au, hinting that Bolt could join them, members of the Jamaican bobsled team have filmed a faux-documentary with team sponsor Samsung, and a movie poster that hung behind them at a press conference featured Bolt in a corner with a quote- `I`ll try out for Pyeongchang.`
A bobsledder said that Bolt is the `star of the show` and to get him on the team would help them a lot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj