`Pistorius was ‘dangerously reckless’, says ex-girlfriend`s mother
Sydney: Oscar Pistorius’ ex-girlfriend Samantha Taylor’s mother has sensationally blasted the Paralympic star for being dangerously reckless with guns, adding she is glad her daughter is safe but expressed condolences with the family of model Reeva Steenkamp over her death.
Trish Taylor wrote on her Facebook account she is so glad that Samantha is safe and sound and out of the clutches of that man, News.com.au reports.
Taylor added there were a few occasions where things could have gone wrong with her daughter and Pistorius’ gun during the time they dated.
Taylor further wrote her condolences are with Steenkamp’s family whose daughter has passed away, adding her heart breaks for them. Pistorius was charged on Thursday with shooting his girlfriend Steenkamp dead at his home in South Africa.
The Bladerunner started dating Steenkamp shortly after breaking up with Taylor. Pistorius was a hero, the Paralympian who won the right to compete with able-bodied athletes then won the hearts of the world, the paper said.
Pistorius competed in both the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, becoming one of a small handful of athletes to compete in both, and the world rejoiced twice at his bravery, the paper added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan