`Pistorius was ‘dangerously reckless’, says ex-girlfriend`s mother
Sydney: Oscar Pistorius’ ex-girlfriend Samantha Taylor’s mother has sensationally blasted the Paralympic star for being dangerously reckless with guns, adding she is glad her daughter is safe but expressed condolences with the family of model Reeva Steenkamp over her death.
Trish Taylor wrote on her Facebook account she is so glad that Samantha is safe and sound and out of the clutches of that man, News.com.au reports.
Taylor added there were a few occasions where things could have gone wrong with her daughter and Pistorius’ gun during the time they dated.
Taylor further wrote her condolences are with Steenkamp’s family whose daughter has passed away, adding her heart breaks for them. Pistorius was charged on Thursday with shooting his girlfriend Steenkamp dead at his home in South Africa.
The Bladerunner started dating Steenkamp shortly after breaking up with Taylor. Pistorius was a hero, the Paralympian who won the right to compete with able-bodied athletes then won the hearts of the world, the paper said.
Pistorius competed in both the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, becoming one of a small handful of athletes to compete in both, and the world rejoiced twice at his bravery, the paper added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!